Join us on January 12, 2019 1pm-8pm
Location: Alcoa Learning Center
4900 State St., Bettendorf IA 52722
$62 / individual
The Thrive Retreat will help you learn stress management techniques so you can take charge in 2019. You can have the life you’ve always dreamt of and this 1 day retreat will help you break through old patterns that are restricting you from living the life you want through meditation, fitness and mindfulness.
- 1pm Gathering
- 115-2pm Yoga
- 2-230pm Group Journal & Processing
- 230-330p Session A
- 345-445pm Session B
- 445-615pm Dinner & Vision-boards
- 615-715pm Session C
- 730-8pm Breath-work Circle
- Essential Oils: Essential oils can be used for a wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications. They can be used as single essential oils or in complex essential oil blends depending on user experience and desired benefit. Want to learn how to use essential oils? Have oils and not sure what to do with them? Join us as we explore the many benefits of essential oils and how they can help manage stress and anxiety.
- Fear: What is something you’re afraid of? Is that holding you back? In this workshop we will focus less on teaching and more on bringing light to the dark areas that can overwhelm and eventually, control us. Do not let your fears have that much power. Let’s have a beautiful discussion how you are more than what you are afraid of.
- Find your Beacon – “What is your why”: As a Raving, Bodybuilding, Chiropractor; the entirety of my purpose is designed around narrowing the gap between The Present and The Potential. Intensity through Action is the bridge to that enhanced reality. Enter to learn how.
- Meal Prep Mastery: Learn how to maximize your time during the week by mastering meal preparation on the weekends. During this workshop you will walk away with tips to make healthy meals all week long so you can be prepared to take on “Monday”.
- You can Live your Dream: Learn how to turn your dreams into reality. We will be discussing fundamental steps towards accomplishing anything you set your mind too, and the science behind how it works. Are you ready for massive growth in 2019? It’s time to take action!
- Crystal Foundations 101: Does the shimmering beauty of crystals catch your eye? Have you ever asked, “Why carry a rock around?” or “What can crystals do for me?” During this class we will have a conversation about the real life uses for crystals You will experience first hand the story and uses behind different crystals and how you can use them to maximize stress reduction and living with as much energy as possible. Let’s get together and connect with some of nature’s most beautiful natural treasures.
What you need:
You will be doing a variety of activities through out the day so comfortable clothing is recommended. You may want a change of clothes for after the fitness portion of the retreat and layers for workshops. A dish to share at dinner (think healthy and if you have a recipe to share, feel free to bring with), journal, a manila folder, old magazines, glue and anything you would like to contribute for vision-boards and a yoga mat. If you are taking the oil class bring any oils you may already own.