CEO – Chief Esoteric Organizer
I am the leader of Edgeless Action. I originally went to art school and then took a 180 turn and studied Kinesiology and Business. I am certified in personal training, kettle bells, nutrition, breathwork and have been leading and coaching people through my entire career. I started meditating at the age of 17 and have been developing my mindfulness practice since that time.
I was blessed to be raised by parents who never hindered my thought process. No matter what I wanted, they never held me back. They admit now, “Sometimes, I wasn’t sure how you were going to do it, but I never questioned. You always surprised us with your determination.” I now describe myself as passionately determined in one direction. Once I have my head and heart on something I trust that the universe will provide me the yellow brick road to get there. I also know that there will be a mountain, puddle, a trip, a blonde moment and many people on that yellow brick road.
Modern Day Witch of Action
- Personal Trainer
- Precision Nutrition Coach
- Kettlebell Specialist
- Meditation Coach
- Crystal Healer
- Tarot Card Reader
- Meal Prep Specialist
- House Clearing
- Organizational Consulting
- Closet Design
Edgeless Action was created to help individuals live their life powerfully. Reduce stress, heal trauma and take charge of life.
- Partake in breathwork to heal trauma and experience piece in your body, mind and spirit.
- Take action to align the organization of your space with what you have going on in all the other areas of your life.
- Create a fitness and nutrition program that allows you the flexibility to enjoy life but also meet your goals.
- Participate in incorporating mindfulness and action ever day towards achieving the goals and life that you want to be living.