Gluten free, dairy free, soy free, nut free “cheesy” cauliflower is a fun addition to any meal to mix things up. Mix up these ingredients and let it bake while you finish preparing other components of your meal.
- 700 grams raw cauliflower florets
- 16 grams nutritional yeast
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1-2 gram black pepper
- 1-2 gram sea salt
- 1-2 gram chili powder
- 1-2 gram garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425. If you use a convection oven you can reduce the cook time by 5-7 minutes.
- Break apart or cut the cauliflower to desired “bite size” and put into a large mixing bowl.
- Measure and coat the cauliflower with olive oil.
- Add seasoning and stir to coat cauliflower.
- Next, add the nutritional yeast and stir until the yeast has stuck to the oil and is evenly coated. You may need to stir and then let rest for a few minutes. The yeast will dissolve and will be easiest to mix after the original stir.
- Lay onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, checking at 12 minutes to determine desired texture. I prefer mine crisp vs. soft.
- Portion, serve and enjoy!
Spirit of the “PIVOT”
What if everything that went wrong, you just saw it as an …
How the Reoccurring-To-do-List Gives you Freedom
The reoccurring to-do-list makes it so you no longer have to think …
How are you holding back your love? How do you manipulate your …
2 Minute Shrimp
1 min on each side and you have the perfect protein add-on.