While everything else is going, pop your shrimp into the broiler and 2 minutes later you are ready to go!
1 minute on each side and you have the perfect protein add-on.
- 1 Bag Aldi raw medium shrimp, 340grams
- 7 grams sunflower oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Early in the day take the frozen shrimp out of the freezer and let thaw.
- Peel and devein shrimp.
- Turn oven to broil.
- In a bowl, mix oil with shrimp and add seasoning.
- Cook or prepare other items you intend to eat with shrimp.
- On a lined baking sheet, lay shrimp flat.
- Broil shrimp 1 minute on each side. DON’T OVER COOK! They will turn a delicious pink color quickly.
- Portion and enjoy!