This combination is packed with color and flavor. I add this to a monthly rotation of salad or meal add-ons. It is easiest to have vegetables prepared so when you’re short on a portion you can just grab something delicious and add it to any of your meals.
cut, season, bake, portion, enjoy.
- 600 grams sliced zucchini
- 400 grams sliced red onion
- 600 grams sliced red peppers
- 600 grams sliced yellow peppers
- 600 grams sliced orange pepper
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1-3 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375
- Slice vegetables – thinner the faster they cook but the more you have to mix while baking.
- Line cookie sheet with foil – this way you don’t have to scrub the sheet at the end of cooking.
- Put vegetables on pan and season.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until vegetables are desired texture. Every 15 mins mix the vegetables and add additional seasoning if desired.
- Meal Prep Instructions:
- After the vegetables come out of the oven put in 1 bowl and weigh the cooked vegetables.
- Divide this number by 6. This is how the calories and macros above are determined.
- I immediately portion into containers.
- Let cool on the counter, cover and store.