Things from around the house combined into this unique flavor profile. Just add a protein and a meal is ready to go.
- 425 grams Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup dried cranberries – unsweetened
- 1.25 cups chopped pecans
- 4 oz cheese of choice – I used a blue cheese goat cheese.
- Garlic Salt and pepper to flavor
- Preheat oven to 350
- Halve Brussels sprouts
- Season and bake on a lined pan for 20 minutes or until slightly browned.
- While the brussles are cooking measure other ingredients and slice cheese into chunks.
- Once the brussles are tender, put them into a large mixing bowl.
- Add all other ingredients to the bowl.
- Place into baking safe dish.
- Bake mixture for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Things from the cabinets and refrigerator that mix well together and make a great side dish.