Served hot with feta cheese and salmon or mix cold with cucumber and fresh tomatoes. This versatile salad is a great meal prep addition.
- 188g Quinoa of choice
- 1 Can Garbanzo Beans
- 16g of powdered Bone broth
- 40g Sundried Tomatoes in Oil
- 100g Red Onion
- 7 Pitted Kalamata Olives
- Cook the Quinoa as directed on package, adding bone broth to the cooking liquid- You can cook in bone broth, I just use the packets because its what I had on hand.
- While Quinoa is cooking chop onion, tomatoes, and olives and then rinse garbanzo beans.
- Mix cooked quinoa and all other ingredients together.
- Season to taste.
- Portion and enjoy!