Fast Tasty Soup!
|194||22.8g||8.9||5||3.7||7, 1.5 cup|
- 935g, 1 Container of Butternut Squash – I get mine cubed at Costco, you can also use a regular whole squash and cut it up on your own.
- 1 Can of Reduced Fat Coconut Milk (Full fat gives more flavor and the calories to match)
- 15g Minced Garlic
- 133g minced onion
- 1 lime (the juice from it)
- 30g Raw Cashews
- 16 g Bone Broth Packet (you can also use regular bone broth in a box)- 2 cups of liquid
- Srircha Hot Chili Sauce – Served to taste and/or decoration
- 7g Olive Oil
- 40g Red Curry Paste
- 12g Ginger Paste – You can use fresh, I just own the paste
- .5g Chili Powder
- Sea Salt – to taste
- Black Pepper – to taste
- Cilantro for topping and to your taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pour butternut squash on parchment paper and bake for about 30-40 mins or until you can easily stab with a fork.
- In a skillet, saute onion, garlic and olive oil
- Once the squash is tender, get your blender out and blend the squash, bone broth, and onion mixture together. I had to do this in batches because I use a bullet. *** Watch out! The heat of the ingredients will pressurize the blender.
- Pour blended contents into a pot.
- With a spatula stir in Ginger, Red Curry Paste, Coconut Milk, Lime Yield and seasoning (Chili, Pepper, Salt) to Taste.
- Scoop and dress with Srircha, Cashews and Cilantro.