Skip the oatmeal while still enjoying a warm breakfast on the go. Meal prep noatmeal by putting together the dry goods once a week. In the morning add your milk of choice to this gluten free mixture and away you go.
- 10 grams steel cut oats
- 50 grams hemp hearts
- 14 grams shelled walnuts
- 14 grams chopped pecans
- pinch of salt
- 1-2 grams of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (120 grams) coconut milk
- Stevia – optional
- 18 grams sunflower butter – optional
- To meal prep, layer steel cut oats, hemp hearts, salt, cinnamon and nuts.
- When you’re ready to eat add 1/2 cup of coconut milk (or milk of choice) or water.
- Microwave for 1 minute. I use the Aladdin to go mug because nothing sticks to it and there is nothing worse than oatmeal cement.
- If you want to add sunflower butter.
- Microwave mixture for 1 additional minute.
- Mix and enjoy.