Try something new with this fresh fish salad. Quick and easy switch up!
- 1 Can Costco Sardines in Olive Oil
- 266 grams cucumber
- 48 grams red onion
- 150 grams tomatoes
- 100 grams avocado
- 4 grams olive oil
- Seasoning to taste – I used Hidden Cove Lemon Garlic Blend
- Cut onion, avocado, tomatoes and cucumber to small cubes.
- Mix vegetables together.
- Open can of sardines and put fish and oil over the top.
- Drizzle extra olive oil over top.
- Mix fish, oil and seasoning together.
- Enjoy! You may have to fight your cat for the fish…