This Thai dish has a rich flavor profile served over jasmine rice and pairs fantastic with shrimp.
Macros: 636 Calories 82C 16F 41P 6Fib
- 28g coconut oil
- 30g red curry paste
- 1g yellow curry powder
- 32g fish sauce
- 20g raw spinach
- 1 large lime (juice)
- 700g cubed butternut squash
- 100g minced shallot
- 180g bone broth
- 1 can lite coconut milk
- 6g sugar
- 30g minced ginger
- 70g crushed cashews (or nut of choice)
- cilantro to garnish
- 180g dry jasmine rice
- 112 medium shrimp
- In a medium sauce pan heat 1/2 coconut oil and saute shallots. Once cooked through, add bone broth, yellow and red curry, ginger, coconut milk, fish sauce, lime juice and butternut squash.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer, cover and cook until the squash is easily pierced with a knife. (About 20 minutes).
- Cook rice as instructed.
- In a separate sauce pan, use remaining coconut oil to cook shrimp.
- When curry butternut mixture is complete, allow spinach to wilt and mix into sauce.
- Layer rice, butternut sauce, shrimp then garnish with of crushed cashews and fresh cilantro.