Chipotle Lime Coleslaw Turkey Rachel
Leftover thanksgiving turkey that you’re getting sick of? Here is a way to mix things up for a zesty open faced sandwich.
127cal (makes 2 servings)
3.5C | 8F | 17P | 1Fib
Bread & Cheese not included
- 85g raw coleslaw mix
- 10g Horseradish brown mustard
- 15g Primal Kitchen, chipotle lime mayo
- 5g white wine vinegar
- Celery salt – to taste
- Black pepper – to taste
- 140g roasted thanksgiving turkey
1. In a bowl mix together coleslaw, brown mustard, white wine vinegar, chipotle lime mayo, celery salt and pepper.
2. Layer coleslaw over turkey on top of your choice of bread. Open faced sandwiches cut your carbs but still allow you to enjoy the flavor of your favorite bread. Add Swiss cheese to make it an official “Rachel” sandwich. I am trying dairy free right now so I skipped that add-on.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Published by Raschel Biagioli
What is one unreasonable action you can take today? Boss Lady, RFFYM, Fitness Professional, Law of attraction student View all posts by Raschel Biagioli