I love cake.
Having minimal macros can make this difficult so i needed to write a recipe that was quick and delicious!
509 cal /cake
55C | 10F | 54P | 13Fib
Topping not included
- 60g pumpkin purée
- 22g chocolate protein powder
- 138g liquid egg whites
- 1tsp baking powder
- 2g stevia
- 70g Dark Chocolate Kodiak Cake Power Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 1 second spray of cooking spray
- In a mixing bowl mix Kodiak Cake mix, pumpkin, protein, powder, stevia, and egg whites.
- Spray microwave safe bowl with cooking spray.
- Scoop cake batter into bowl.
- Microwave 2.5 minutes or until the center is stiff.
- The bowl will be hot.
- Flop onto plate immediately exiting the microwave.
- Top with available macros. Pictured is Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup mixed with PB2