2.5 Minute Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
I love cake.
Having minimal macros can make this difficult so i needed to write a recipe that was quick and delicious!
509 cal /cake
55C | 10F | 54P | 13Fib
Topping not included
- 60g pumpkin purée
- 22g chocolate protein powder
- 138g liquid egg whites
- 1tsp baking powder
- 2g stevia
- 70g Dark Chocolate Kodiak Cake Power Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 1 second spray of cooking spray
- In a mixing bowl mix Kodiak Cake mix, pumpkin, protein, powder, stevia, and egg whites.
- Spray microwave safe bowl with cooking spray.
- Scoop cake batter into bowl.
- Microwave 2.5 minutes or until the center is stiff.
- The bowl will be hot.
- Flop onto plate immediately exiting the microwave.
- Top with available macros. Pictured is Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup mixed with PB2
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Published by Raschel Biagioli
What is one unreasonable action you can take today? Boss Lady, RFFYM, Fitness Professional, Law of attraction student View all posts by Raschel Biagioli