Coconut Cajun Shrimp w. Zoodles
This recipe takes under 15 minutes and it’s fantastic. The extra broth gives it a Pho-flare.
388 cal /serving
12C | 18F | 46P | 3Fib
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 15g minced garlic
- 1/3 cup bone broth
- 1/2 lemon juice yield
- 525g zucchini sliced/ spiraled into zoodles
- 375g shrimp raw
- 2tbsp coconut oil
- Old Bay seasoning 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper 1/4 tsp
- Seafood seasoning of personal preference
Start by making your zoodles. My mom bought me this contraption for my birthday and it makes straight spaghetti out of my zucchini. I peel as much as I can to make zoodles and then I shred the middle with a grater and use it in my pancakes.
I then sauté the shrimp in garlic until they are pink/cooked.
I then add my zoodles.
As soon as the zoodles are on the heat, I add my liquids and seasonings (bone broth, lemon juice, and coconut oil, Old Bay, black pepper and seafood seasoning). Stir occasionally until the zoodles are the right texture. There will be extra liquid, which makes it pho-like.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Published by Raschel Biagioli
What is one unreasonable action you can take today? Boss Lady, RFFYM, Fitness Professional, Law of attraction student View all posts by Raschel Biagioli