One of my favorite “dip” recipes that I can take anywhere and people love! It is fresh, healthy and delicious!
This makes a giant bowl of gluten free, dairy free fun!
~16 servings or cups in the bowl.
87 Calories | 18.9C, 0.4F, 3.4P, 4.4Fib
- 1 can corn
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can green chili peppers
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can black eyed peas
- 200g diced red onion
- 150g diced raw yellow pepper
- 325g diced raw red pepper
- 200g diced raw green pepper
- 300g diced raw orange pepper
- 96g zesty Italian fat free dressing
- 64g Salsa Ranchera
- 40g chopped raw cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- Garlic powder, salt, pepper & Tabasco sauce added to taste
- Optional: add avocado or jalapeños (adjust macros on your own)
- There is a lot of chopping but once you get it all done its worth it! I recommend making this in the morning or the day before so all the flavors have time to fall together.
- When buy the ingredient, the most difficult one to find will be the black eyed peas. In the whole line of beans there will be 1 can.
- How I make this:
- Put a colander in the sink.
- Put 2 pieces of paper towel in a giant mixing bowl.
- Open a can, rinse the ingredient in the colander, put ingredient on top of the paper towel to let dry.
- Put two my pieces of paper towel on top of that ingredient.
- Keep layering.
- While this is drying out chop all the fresh/raw ingredients.
- Remove paper towels.
- Mix canned ingredients with raw ingredients.
- Add dressing, cilantro, and seasoning to taste.
- Serve on a chip, on a salad or on top of meat.
Happy sharing and eating!