Stuffed Zucchini Boats
In the world of RFFFYM volume is key. I use zucchini as often as possibly simply because it is low macros high volume and can take on all sorts of flavors.
1 medium/large zucchini (250g)
28g goat cheese
60g Trader Joe’s Red Pepper w/ eggplant and garlic spread
110g cooked ground turkey flavored to taste like Italian sausage
Garlic powder, teaspoon salt, pepper season to taste preference
1 serving/ feel free to multiply for guests
271 Calories per serving
17C 11F 32P 2Fib
Half the zucchini and with a spoon scrape out the innards of the zucchini, chop the innards and put into a bowl. Place the empty zucchini onto a cookie sheet.
In the bowl, mix all other ingredients with the zucchini innards. Spread the mixture evenly inside the zucchini. Bake at 350 for 20 mins and then 2 mins in the broiler until the top edge is a light brown.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Published by Raschel Biagioli
What is one unreasonable action you can take today? Boss Lady, RFFYM, Fitness Professional, Law of attraction student View all posts by Raschel Biagioli