The list is a concept that goes with manifestation but also recognition of the things you want in your life.
The list is a literally a list of qualities, actions, features, and dreams you want to find while looking for your significant other. This is a list that evolves and changes over time. It doesn’t matter how long or how short or how many times you change “the list”. The important thing is to continue to add to it while you meet people.
You do not have to add to this list only after dates but after meeting any person and finding and noticing a quality that you’d like to see in your other.
- The way he looked at me, made me feel like I was the only person in the room.
- Someone with the strength to make me feel safe.
- The way he makes me laugh so hard that I could pee myself.
- How well he knew me. Instead of being annoyed that I need to stop in the car to pee, it became a joke. “I bet you have to pee in 3 miles.”
- Sends me dumb memes.
- When his hand always seems to find mine.
- Expects me to rise and challenges me to be a better person.
- Someone that understands the intimacy of kissing my forehead.
- Pet friendly.
You do not have to add to this list only after dates. You can learn things from all people round you. What about your co-worker, a friend or a stranger do you LOVE and would love to see in your partner. Notice the qualities and add to your list.
- I want someone that “lights up” like the little old man at the gym that greets me at the door every day.
- I want to go on random coffee and cupcake dates like I have with my gay-best-friend.
- I like that my boss always takes my ideas into consideration. I don’t expect them to respond immediately but I want someone that can have a conversation with me.
- Respects my career like my staff do.
This is an opportunity to always grow. I challenge you to find the positive in every person you encounter, not matter how challenging the situation. What is one thing you want to walk always with that you want your next date to mimic.
Someday, when you are ready all the things on your list will show up in one person. Cherish it. It can be scary. It can be terrifying. You will find yourself pushing them away because you will need to determine and find inside yourself that you are worthy of the wonderful person you’ve been working on manifesting for YEARS.
For now, have fun. Learn from every person and add, delete and edit your list. Do not be surprised by the beautiful ways that your list shows up exactly the way you asked.
Always add and repeat to yourself when you review your list, “Or something better.”
And so it is.